I have to say that Addyson Faith is the most beautiful baby girl in the whole wide world. You guys have got to come see her once they get settled in. We are so blessed and i have to say that being there with my sister was truly a wonderful and different experience and i am so glad i could be there... I love you so much Michelle. I miss all three of you already!
love you guys!
p.s. now i have something to blog about! :)




3 comments:
I absolutely love that picture! Thanks for rushing down here and spending time with us. Addyson loves you so much, and she misses you. So hurry back so she can see her Aunt Kiss and Uncle Dennis. Love you so much!!!
awww thanks Michelle. and you were worth it! i cant wait to come down again. i saw a little baby at subway today and thought of the two of you... made me sad not being there.. i hope you are doing good. love ya and give her a big kiss and hug for me...
I'm so glad you have something to blog about again. Welcome back!! I love that your name is Aunt Kiss. That's so cute. I would love to see that baby in person too. She is just so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment