Thursday, May 03, 2007
Philippians 4:6-7
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God’s peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (NLT)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey! I like this post better than your previous one ;) Nice inspirational words from the Bible. We need that dose of Biblical knowledge more than we realize. I love you so much Kris, I hope you know that. :) Looking forward to suffering along side you in the gym tonight.
Love,
Dennis
Wish you still gonna blog. It's fun. Even if you feel like things aren't going on in your life that exciting, it's still interesting on this end to hear what is going on. I hope all is well with you and it was nice seeing you at fine arts.
We'll miss you out here in blogger world...too bad. I hope everything is going okay. So, when you have some new and exciting news, do you think you will start doing this again?
Kristen you have to blog. I just started blogging and now you stop. I say NO. Come back and blog!
Post a Comment