Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy 25th Birthday to My wonderful Husband!

Dennis, Happy Birthday babe! i am so blessed to be spending another birthday with you and seeing how far we have come from the year before. I love you so much and i thank you for being the man you are today. through the years we have had to work very hard with our relationship and other times it's been easy and i thank you for hanging in there through our good times and our bad times! God has truly blessed me with you as a best friend, husband and future daddy of our children... You truly are my best friend. i could not live without you and God by my side every day of my life. Without the two of you where would i be?
I pray you have a wonderful day and i will spoil you rotten as i do every year... Birthdays are so important to me and i am glad to see that they have become more important to you over the years... it's not "just another day" it's marking the day you were born year after year and showing you just how good God's promises are... and how faithful He is year after year... I pray that this year is the best, most amazing year of your life, and that they just get better from here on out...
Do you remember your 18th birthday? I was planning something so sweet and it was not what i had imagined... i made you your favorite cake and got ready to leave and my car would not start... i was so upset... so you had to come pick me up (which was nice cuz you had your mustang and it was more fun than my little sentra) and i had the cake in a pan covered with aluminum foil. well as we were driving the pan slid around on the floor and by the time we got to your place to drop it off it was a mess! the frosting was all over the aluminum foil and half of it was at the other end of the pan so half the cake had no frosting at all! i was so upset and wanted to cry cuz i was trying to do something sweet for you... but you made me feel better and promised it didnt matter what it looked like. and then you told me that you had it for breakfast and at lunch and dinner till it was gone and it was gone fast! :) i was so happy you enjoyed it...
i know we have many stories that we could sit and talk for hours about but just remember birthdays are special in our family and they always will be. each year will be better than the last... i love you Dennis... and i will always love you. Happy Birthday sweetie...
Always And Forever,
your wife,
Kristen
ps... Go Cowboys! (one more month babe! you excited yet????)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

what a sweet story kristen. that's funny about the cake and a great memory! hey, i remember that maroon sentra...so randall's day! love ya...so what did you do for dennis for his birthday?

Michelle said...

I thought it was purple, but Kristen swears it was Gray. :) (it was really purple) LOL

Anonymous said...

hey girl, I am the expert on color here... and I remember your gray sentra ;)
Anyway, thanks so much for what you wrote. I remember that birthday like it was last year. Then again... I'm not as far from 18 as most people reading and writing on this blog... so 18 is easy to remember. haha.
I love you so much Kristen, thanks again for making this birthday fun. I'm glad we've made it this far... and there's no way I'll let you leave now! You're stuck with me forever. I'm looking forward to your birthday now... hoping I can make it half as fun as mine. God has definately blessed us. Even looking back at our worst moments I can see that he was there even though I didn't see it at the time. I love you, thank you.
Love,
Dennis
p.s. go cowboys!

KriSTeN said...

and yes it was a grey sentra that was purple in the sun. it was very pretty! i loved it so dennis and michelle are right. it's both grey and purple!
:)

Jenny said...

okay, so i was wrong...i remember it being purplish now that you're talking about it. not maroon!! sorry!! everyone thinks my car is blue or green and it's gray...oh well.

Unknown said...

Hey...can you email me your mailing address please :)my email is LSM05@hotmail.com