Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just some pics from Dennis' Iphone





yes Dennis has an Iphone now... hahaha... he just HAD to have it! it's pretty awesome though and takes great pics!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

AWWW...YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!! I LOVE THE PICS. DENNIS IS SUCH A BRAT...J/K. HE DESERVES THE IPHONE.

Dennis said...

My girl is so hot!

KriSTeN said...

ya i guess he deserves it...

you are a hottie too babe!

Unknown said...

i love your outfit!! such a cute couple. Thanks for you comment and I too pray for you to be blessed with a child one day and soon. I know God has a huge plan for everyone and all the things you said I already know, but I just hate to see the reality of life happen to people like you and others that so deserve to be able to give their love to a child and want to so bad. I hate it, hate it hate it.
Thank you for the well wishes as well. I am so thankful for my babies and thank God 100 times a day for blessing me with each one of them.

Michelle said...

Those are some great pictures!