
Dennis and I have an announcement to make!!!!
YES! we are going to have a baby!!!!! We are going to be parents! After being married for 7 1/2 years and wanting and needing a baby for four years after losing our first this is truly happening to us!
we are overjoyed and overwhelmed and excited! today was our first ultrasound and we saw and heard the heartbeat... it was amazing and so great!!!! we did it! God did it! it's truly a God thing. and our baby is a miracle from above... i will never understand why we had to wait this long for our little miracle but i dont have any questions for God, i am just in awe... He works in mysterious ways and i have never ever lost hope and faith in Him. He has always picked me up when i was down and now he has given us the greatest joy ever! LIFE! i have life in me and i cant wait to see this baby grow and to raise him/her to be the godly man/woman that they should be.
i just want to thank EVERYONE that has thought about us, prayed for us, and been there for us in our time of need... it's been a long hard road but now it has all paid off and i am going to shout if from the rooftops!!!! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! Dennis and I have such a wonderful relationship but we have always been missing something... now we feel complete even before we get to hold this child in our arms... keep praying for this baby's safety and that i do all i can to protect him/her as much as i can!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
i cant believe it! i have known for three weeks but i have been holding my breathe until this day so we could tell the world that we saw the heartbeat that beautiful beating!!! and heard that wonderful sound!!!!! our little baby will be here sometime in January... i am due January 21st and i just cant believe it!!! the baby's heart beat was 150 per min and i was exact with my days so the due date stayed the same as i had predicted... and i am 7 weeks 1 day today...i am getting another ultrasound at 9 weeks 2 days just because she did this one early for me but likes to get them between 8 and 10... i have the most wonderful doctor and the nurses are great!! i feel so blessed!!!! I will post that ultrasound pic when i get it in two weeks... it will look clearer. the ones we have are sooo blurred its hard to see anything!
for those of you with questions, i have gone through many tests and been on clomid for six months but went off of it in january of this year and then went on b/c for two months and off that and then i just let it go... and then this happened... i was so shocked and amazed that i dont think i have really believed it yet until today!!!!!
thank you again for all your support and prayers! i cant say it enough!!! i will be a momma blogger from now on!!!! Praise Jesus!!!!!




18 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom and I have been waiting for this post!!
We are so excited for you guys and Addyson can't wait to have a little cousin!!! I'm going to be an AUNT!! I can't wait. God is truly amazing. Good luck and you are in my prayers always. Love you!!
How Awesome!!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys! God is so good! How amazing! I can't wait to follow you during your joys of pregnancy! Us bloggers love pregnancies!!! (by the way, I am one of Michelle's blog buddies, and I went to Lifestyle)
Congrats!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you and praying for an amazing pregnancy and delivery!
congrats you guys!! God is so awesome! ya'll will be wonderful parents and i can't wait to read all about this amazing journey on you blog. love ya girl!
YEA!! The Lord is good! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to make a good mommy! I can't wait to hold my new grandbaby! Love you!
thanks momma!!!! i cant wait! if i can be half the mom you are then our child will be just fine!!! love you so much!
michelle i am so excited that we get to make you and stephen an aunt and an uncle and give Addyson a cousin!!!! :)
awwwww you are all so sweet! and i remember you Deborah... :) thanks!
this is going to be so much fun! i keep calling our baby DKbaby... LOL!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
if you think i am excited you should see daddy... he just cant stop smiling!
aw that was so cute! i told you it would happen one day you just had to have faith! i am so happy for you guys! i cant wait to see what dkbaby looks like and to get to hold it! haha dkbaby.. thats funny. i know yall will be great parents and raise a wonderful child. congrats again you guys. love yall both. -little e
okay, so where is a pic of the u/s?? we want to see. i'm so happy for you guys. i just want to scream!
aw thanks! i cant put it up cuz it's so blurry so i will put up the one that is 9 weeks when i go in two weeks...
thank you Joni you are such a sweetie... i will try to be a good parent! love ya
Congrats!!!
We are all so happy for you guys.
What a blessing.
I know how hard it is waiting but God is good all the time,he never fails us.
Congrats and take care
Carrie Stephenson (Hoffpauir)
Congrats Kristen I am so happy for you!! By the way this is Kelly McElligott we went to 1st Assembly together, wasn't sure if you'd remember me. Congrats again!!
Easily the best day of my life so far. Thanks for all the nice comments, support, and prayers. It means a lot to us. Kristen, I love you so much.
I am sooooo Happy for you!!!! Yay! Congrats Congrats Congrats. I can't wait to read all your post now about you and the new little one. And now little Addyson will have a little cousin to play with. This is all in God's time. Now they will be right next to each other in age. You will be in my prayers. It's a fun road but a hard one sometimes too, but it is all worth it in the end. Congrats again!
Kristen and Dennis I'm so excited for you both!! God is so faithful!! Congrats!
I just read this post!!!!WOW i am so excited I just emailed your last 2 posts to mom and sandi!!!!!! congratulations again!
lol dkbaby.. that's awesome. congrats again.
Kisten, Dennis, Congratulations!!! (This is Kim McElligott, now Barker) I have a son who is 8 months old and being a mother is the most wonderful thing in the whole world ( I also thought being pregnant was great.. crazy me, I guess) I am so happy for you guys, God is so awesome, all three of ya'll are in my prayers!!! My dad said Congrats as well!!!
Post a Comment