Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Dennis!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man in my life!
I hope and pray you have a wonderful b'day and that i can make it as special for you as possible. i know for now we are at work but once we get off then it's time to party!!!!
i love you so much and i am so thankful that i get to celebrate another birthday with you. We will have a fun evening together while we both dream of what it will be like next year at this time!!! we will have a beautiful baby to celebrate with us!!!
Thank you for the hard work you do for us and the goals that you are sticking to for our future together... I am so excited to see what this next year brings for us... i love you so much and hope and pray this is a wonderful day for you!!!!
always and forever,
your wife,
Kristen

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Thanks babe. I am really looking forward to tonight! You always make my birthdays fun. I love you, and I can't wait to finally hold our baby.