Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

please pray

please pray hard. my best friend's baby passed away today. her little boy was 14 months old. she has a three year old boy also. pray that i am the friend she needs at this time. i do not know how to be there for her. i dont know what i need to do. pray that God gives her strength. this is devastating news and i am not going to share details at this time. it was a very sudden accident and i just know her so well and she is going to need everyone's support and prayers more than the air she breathes. pray that her and her husband can get thru this time together and their son will be able to understand that his little brother, Jamie, is with Jesus. thank you guys. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so terribly sad. I'll be praying for all of the above. God will give you wisdom, the words to say as they need to be said and a quiet spirit when it is needed as well!

Joni said...

:( I'll be praying

Jenny said...

My heart just hurts for that family. I don't know what to say other than my prayers are with them.

meagan said...

That breaks my heart to hear that. I can't imagine how they feel right now. I will pray for the family.

Sarah said...

oh how awful! I will certainly be praying for your friend and her family.