Happy Father's Day sweetie! Can you believe that this time last year i was writing a letter to you talking about how you would finally be a daddy the next year??? now here it is! you are doing an amazing job. Elijah adores you and has so much fun with you. You are so great with him and I couldnt ask for a better man to help raise our son! He looks like you, and i think he will have your humor too. I am so excited that God has blessed us with such a wonderful child. I know that having a son means the world to you cuz of all the "guy" stuff you will get to show him! I am going to have so much fun watching him with you as he grows up. You are going to do such a great job as a dad and Elijah is truly blessed to have you as a daddy. I love you sweetie. Thank you for all that you do for us. I couldnt ask for more! *muah*
love, your favorite girl and your favorite little boy!
Here are some pics of Dennis and our baby boy on Father's Day!
I love this picture. He is just chillin' in my rocking chair




6 comments:
Thanks Kris. That was sweet. I really enjoyed my fathers day. I love ya'll.
too cute! daddy and son look alike! e is getting so big! his little rolls are so cute! haha
happy first fathers day dennis!
ps- nice farmers tan ;)
thanks Joni. Glad you noticed my cool tan. I wouldn't have tan lines if my boss wasn't so picky about us wearing clothes on location. ;)
I have to say Dennis you did a good job with the looks of your little son he is a cutie. Well done
but Kristen did all the work ha!
Hope you had a great first Fathers Day.
Kristens Grandmother
Happy first Father's Day Dennis!
aw this is cute. they look so much alike. :)
happy first father's day dennis.
love ya'll.
Post a Comment