We bought a house!!!!!!!
we are moving back home very soon! i am getting excited. sad to leave my friends here... and i love this area......... but now Elijah can grow up with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!!! and my old friends will see my little boy grow up with their little ones!!! :) so exciting. i am doing well with it all. i dont like big change but i am getting used to this and i am busy planning! lots of lists going on... ha yes michelle i have lots of lists! BUT i am not being THAT organized quite yet. i am trying my best but I have so much to do!
anyways... i will post pics later on when i get some. :0)




6 comments:
let me know if you want a new address label for your new home :)
i am so excited for you guys! i know you guys will be so happy being closer to family...elijah will be more spoiled than he is now. good luck with the move! hope it goes as smooth as possible. let me know when i can come visit!
YAY! I was waiting for you to post that. I didn't want to say anything if you didn't want people to know. I'm so excited that you are moving home and we can see Elijah more (and you) lol
Good luck with those lists!
love ya
yea it's official! love ya!
yayy yall will be pretty much our neighbor. can't wait. :D
yyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Post a Comment