Life is up and down, but with Jesus I'm flying high!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Elijah's room
Ok so we are mostly done with the room. We still need curtains and a bookshelf for the room and that will come with time. i am so excited. i love his room!!!
thanks! ya i wanted to use green ribbon to hang his name but decided against it. i have a lime green bucket and a lime green crate for his toys so it looks awesome! and going to do his bathroom in dark blue and lime green!
I love love love his room! You guys did a great job!!! Great minds think alike!!! I love the picture with him standing in his bed, he wanted to be a part of the picture since it was his room!
I am a wife, a MOM, a daughter, a sister,a granddaughter, a sister in law, a daughter in law, an aunt and a friend! My husband and I have been married for over 10 years and together for almost 13. He is my best friend and the most wonderful man i have ever met! He is an amazing daddy to our son, Elijah!! I truly could not ask for more. Our son, Elijah is 2 and a half and he is the sweetest, most precious little boy we could have ever asked for! I LOVE being a mommy to him!!!! Being parents to this precious little guy is more than we could have ever asked for. He is amazing and truly our little angel sent directly from our Lord above. God does answer prayers! Now in November we will be having our second little boy, Jackson! We are truly blessed parents and will always be so thankful for these amazing boys! We want to raise our guys to know and love Christ the way we do and to have the peace that we will all one day be in Heaven with Him! I truly love my Saviour and am so thankful for everything He has done for me. Anything else you want to know just ask!
7 comments:
what a cute little boy room! love the blue you chose. it's very bright and stands out. elijah looks so happy in his bed.
Love the blue with the green, and nice work on the trim.
thanks! ya i wanted to use green ribbon to hang his name but decided against it. i have a lime green bucket and a lime green crate for his toys so it looks awesome! and going to do his bathroom in dark blue and lime green!
i loveee it. it looks so good. yall did a great job.
I love love love his room! You guys did a great job!!! Great minds think alike!!!
I love the picture with him standing in his bed, he wanted to be a part of the picture since it was his room!
Turned out great! He looks so cute standig up in his crib.. Such a big boy!
wow it looks great guys! you have such great decorating taste! Elijah is too cute girl!
Post a Comment