Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my baby is trying to crawl!

My baby is growing up so fast. he is still content to play in a little section of our living room with his toys but sometimes he ventures out. this is in our bathroom and i was getting ready for the day and he was going everywhere. he is almost crawling. i love watching him! :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

omg! that is so cute....he's kind of doing an army crawl. this is a whole new world for you kristen. now the real fun begins! enjoy that sweet baby.

it is so funny that him and camden did the same things at the same time. rolling over, sitting up, saying "mama", and now the beginnings of crawling. we have smart little boys!!

Sarah said...

go baby go!!! And I don't know what you're talking about, that looks like crawling/scooting to me!!! Skylar started with that first and within days just took off!

I remember thinking, I'm so glad she's crawling but now I can't wait for her to walk! Word to the wise, enjoy this stage as long as possible because when they walk, aye yi yi, it's a lot of work!!! :o)

Michelle said...

That is so funny!!! I love it. Thanks for posting that video. He sure is growing up!
Love you guys!

Joni said...

he's so adorable!
i can't believe he's doing that :0

meagan said...

Look at him go! What a big boy! I bet you are so excited. I really miss my babies being in that stage. Morgan's going to be starting pre-k next year. :( Enjoy every minute of it while you can girl. I'm sure you've heard it a million times already, but it's so true. They grow up so fast!