Our baby boy's first birthday party was a huge success! He had a blast. half the time i didnt see him much because he was off playing with the big kids. he loves older kids!!! especially when they play with him! I also got to make him a homemade birthday cake! It wasn't perfect but he will never know the difference! :)
Our family and friends spoiled him with lots of toys and clothes. He loves all of his toys. he will go in the living room and try to decide what he wants to play with first. it's so cute!! and i cant wait to dress him in his new clothes! Thanks everyone for coming!! We had so much fun! :)
Camden loved Brownie!
Camden isnt even two yet and here he is climbing in a tree. lol, just kidding. his daddy put him up there! he is so cute!
My best friend, Jenny and her sweet little boy, Camden
hmmm this does taste good!
what is this Mommy?
um...this looks strange, i have never seen this before...
Elijah and his homemade birthday cake!
Cousin Stori takes such good care of Elijah!
Proud Daddy and Mommy with the Birthday Boy!
Everyone chillin' in the kitchen
Elijah's buddy that lives across the street! Logan is such a sweetie!
Aunt Michelle and cousin Addyson
Mommy and Elijah
hmmm, what's this?
the kiddos love that tree. i am sure Elijah will be doing that one day too!
Enjoying the nice weather!
The Baby Whisperer and his nephew Elijah
Me and Elijah... he is soooo sweet!
Aunt Kristina and Elijah
He LOVED his cupcake!
hmmmm...too much sugar maybe?
ha...he demolished that cupcake!
all the bags and paper were keeping him so busy!
ha he lost interest in opening gifts really fast. just give him a box to play with and he is very happy!
my cutie pie!
What's this mom?
He loved the bow! :)




2 comments:
very nice pictures. I enjoyed that party a lot more than I thought I would. I'm gonna look forward to his birthdays more than my own!
What a great first Birthday Party Elijah had!! We had so much fun. You did a great job on the food and the cake. I loved the bright blue icing!! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys!
The tree in your backyard is the most perfect climbing tree ever...I just know Elijah will be wanting up there soon!
Post a Comment