Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Just some of our wedding pics!

We finally got the wedding that we (well mostly I) have always wanted!!! :) We renewed our vows on our 10 year anniversary (i should have originally put this on here). Here are some of our pics. It was a magical and wonderful day and I will never forget it! We had the most amazing photographer and I could not be happier with the outcome! She is the sweetest girl and did an amazing job.
My brother was our minister and he did a great job also. Added some humor in it too. We also wrote our own vows and that was sooooo sweet. :) Dennis had me laughing of course (that's what he does best)...Elijah walked up the aisle with me and he stole the show! :))
He walked around and was soooo good. at one point i was crying (tears of happiness) and he walked up the steps and said "momma? momma ok?" and i said "yes baby i am ok" and he walked back down the stairs. lol. soooo cute!
we had some wonderful people at our wedding and loved it. I wish we could have invited more but we had to keep it small.
well that's our vow renewal in a nutshell! One of the best days of my life! :)) I felt like a princess and had the best time!





























5 comments:

Melissa said...

Did you renew your vows? How awesome!! Congratulations! :)

Deborah Moore said...

Beautiful! I love all of the pics. You look so happy and in love...even after, what, 10 years? Congrats!

KriSTeN said...

Thanks you guys! Yes we renewed our vows. we ran off and got married lol and i always dreamed of a wedding. so we finally did it! Thanks so much

ha ha yes we are happy and in love although there are times we may not "like" each other. Ha ha ha! :)
it's been fun and a crazy 10 years.

Jenny said...

Your wedding was beautiful and so were you! Glad we could be apart of your special day Kristen!

Dennis said...

This was a good day. Had more fun than I thought I would, haha. Nice pictures too. I love you girl.