Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our newest addition is a BOY!


My ultrasound went great! He is a healthy strong baby measuring at 19w 5d and his legs and arms were at around 20w. so i am happy to have a healthy baby boy on the way! Elijah will be such a great big brother!!!! :)) Two boys! Wow!!!! I am so happy and blessed and thankful! Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

Melissa Yocum said...

congrats! :) Brothers are so fun! :)

Dennis said...

This is awesome! I would've probably said the same thing if it were a girl, but really... this is awesome! I'm gonna have two boys to mold!!! hahaha. We need to get crackin on some names Kristen. I know we have some ideas.
Hopefully three Herrington boys in one house don't cause your hair to turn gray.
So glad he's healthy!

KriSTeN said...

hahaah noooooo noooo gray hair! NOT YET!!!! i will keep highlights till the day i die!

yes we gotta figure out names for sure. i am so excited. he is gonna be so cute! our two adorable little boys! whoohooo!!!! God is good!