Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My sweet baby Jackson

Jackson, I love you... I can't wait to meet you and yet part of me can. This has to be the worst summer to be pregnant, but i know that it will cool off in about two months and by then you will be huge! ha and moving a lot, i love feeling you move and i know once you are bigger it will be fun to feel a foot or an arm or elbow. For now this heat is making me miserable, but i just want you to know i love you. we are very excited about you coming into our lives. it's going to be a very interesting time getting your big brother used to you but i believe you guys will eventually be best buds. Being a mommy is a very hard job, but i will do my best to show you boys just how much i love you both. I will take great care of you both as long as i live. Keep growing and stay healthy sweet boy.
love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love his name. So cute! You will be a great mommy to two little boys. I know it sounds hard right now but us mom's always figure it out....don't we?? Love you girl!

KriSTeN said...

We sure do, even if we want to run from the house screaming sometimes! LOL
love you too Jenny!