Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

2 more days!!!!

Looks like I have 2 days before our little man enters the world! The c-section is scheduled for 7:15 am on November 17th! wow... i am not thrilled about another c-section but life is good. i will be thankful for our newest member no matter how he enters this world! :)
wow 2 more days and i will have another little guy to take care of! Wow we will be a family of four!!! 3 Herrington boys! Wow! Well God doesnt give us more than we can handle so I am guessing I can handle that! :))

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! Your lives are going to change so much in just a few days! So exciting! I am just so happy for y'all! Can't wait to meet the newest Herrington boy. He's going to be so sweet!

Kim said...

I'm so excited for you, Kristen! By the way, I just saw your visitor tracker. I'm your visitor from Washougal, Washington! ;-) Yay!!!