Jackson,
Happy Birthday angel baby. My sweet boy. My little monster. My happy booger. My love.
Our baby Hulk...
Jackson, you are 1 today... I can't believe it. Nope, I can't... Time has gone by so fast, i can't remember what life was like before you... I remember it wasn't complete and now it is... You fit right in. you are my sweet little guy and I can't imagine a life without you...
You are getting so big too! You give kisses now too! You try to say "tickle tickle" and put your fingers on your chest and belly. You can say certain things but only once at a time. you dont really repeat yourself. it's so cute! you can say Elijah and it sounds so precious.
you adore your big brother and he makes you laugh and smile like no one else.
when you get shy you lay your head on my shoulder... after your nap or when you want to be held you will lay your head on my shoulder and squeeze and pat my shoulder... it's sooooo adorable! ok! everything you do is adorable... you run around with your mouth open excited about life! you love cars, balls, books and anything your brother is playing with.
you have such a happiness about you. it's contagious...
you get so mad and throw the biggest fits when we take something away or get you out of a room and shut the door. ha you get mad!!!!
I just can't believe it's been a year... a year since i gave birth to a sweet baby boy... your arm was broken at birth and you looked so helpless but looking back at pictures you were a strong newborn. already holding your head up just hours old...
you were 8 lbs 15 oz. and boy we thought you were big but man your pictures say different. you were so small!!!!
i remember how attached you were to me... if i walked into a room and you heard me you cried until i held you... now you do the same... a year later and still do it. you love your momma! makes my heart melt...
you love to walk back wards and yesterday you were walking in a circle. it was so funny. you thought you were just too funny!
you gave Elijah and I kisses tonight... Elijah loved it!!!
There is so much i could write about you! You are so fun! right now you are laughing hysterically at me while i type on the computer... haha... love you Jackson!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!
you are going to have a blast at your birthday party on Saturday!!!!
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! I love you! I think the thing I love most is; how no matter how much I'm gone with work, when I get home, you know exactly who youre Daddy is! When there's a crowd of people you only let your Mom or myself hold you. I love it. The best thing, is when I get home from work and you run to me with your arms up. You're so laid back and such a kind hearted kid. I love you, don't ever change!
Post a Comment