I absolutely LOVE being a mom! These boys are my world. God has blessed me in so many ways... back when I thought I would never be a mom, i was so sad, and thought my dreams would never be fulfilled... the day i gave it all to God, was the day that I had hope again and a week later i found out I was pregnant with Elijah... then almost three years after my sweet Elijah was given to me, we brought Jackson home...my days aren't perfect, sometimes i lose my patience, some moments i want to think about just myself, but all i have to do is pray for patience and look at their sweet faces. their innocence washes over me and i realize, they are my gifts straight from heaven and I am blessed! God is amazing... love them more than my own life. Thank you Jesus! Happy Mother's Day to me! :)
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment