Ryan,
happy birthday! i hope today is the best birthday ever but that the ones to come are even better. i love you and thank God every day for giving me such a great brother... i am proud of you and excited to see where God takes you in the future. i am sorry you have to work but i hope that everyone can make this day special for you... see you soon!
love ya!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
thank you very much!!
Sorry I didn't comment earlier! everytime I saw it, I had to go...
Thanks for coming down!
aww your welcome. i had so much fun. love ya.
oh and it's all good, you are one very busy young man! :)
Hey im busy too!!....i have to feed the dog sometimes, and cut my toenails...and thats just the slow days!...You should see me on my BUSY days!!...
hahahaha ya it would be hard work cutting YOUR toe nails huh Dustin??? love you. i know you are busy. busy with the LADIES!
Post a Comment