Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our song

This is a song that means so much to me and my hubby. Not many know our story but just knowing that nine years has gone by and we are still very much in love makes me the happiest woman alive. Marriage takes hard work and beating all the odds, and although we have a lot of years ahead of us, i believe the best is yet to come. God has truly blesses us both. I love you sweetie....

Livin' Our Love Song by Jason Michael Carroll

Baby, when I look at you
With your hair falling down in your baby blues
Standing there across the room
I get so lost in the way you move

It makes me reminisce,
back to years ago on a night like this
Teary-eyed, as you took my hand
And I told you I'd be your man

So many thing have come,
so many things have gone
one thing that's stayed the same
is our love's still going strong

Baby just look at us,
all this time and we're still in love
Something like this just doesn't exist
between a backwoods boy and a fairytale princess

People said it would never work out
But living our dreams, has shattered all doubts
It feels good to prove 'em wrong
Just livin' our love song

Oh, darling, would you look at me
With my heart beatin' fast, and my shaky knees
It's pretty hard to believe
After all these years, I still need you this badly

You're dancing in my arms
With a spotlight moon and a sea of stars
Oh girl we've come so far
Everything I want is everything you are

I just wanna lay you down,
say I love you without a sound
I think you know what I'm talkin' about

Baby just look at us, all this time and we're still in love
Something like this just don't exist
between a backwoods boy and a fairytale princess

People said it would never work out
But living our dreams, has shattered all doubts
Feels good to prove 'em wrong
Just livin' our love song

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how adorable. :)
jlc.

Anonymous said...

that was sweet babe, thank

Love,
Dennis

Jenny said...

i love it! that's an awesome song kristen!