I know i havent updated in quite a while. Not a whole lot going on but still I thought I would write something. Congrats to Lindsay and BJ on their two newest editions to the Munson househould. i am so happy for them...
I am also excited that my niece Addyson Faith will be 6 months old next week and that this is her first Christmas. She is truly a blessing to our family. there have been nothing but boys for so long and now there is a girl for all of us to oooohhh and ahhhhh over! i just love her and Michelle and Stephen are doing such an amazing job of being parents. Sometimes it just comes easy and they have proven that! other times it's difficult but i pray that when our time comes we can fall into that "parent" title easily and smoothly! :) Michelle you make it look too easy! :) I am so proud of you! My little sister is all grown up! (now i feel old!)
Dennis and I have been working a lot. well him more than me. He has been amazing and has worked so hard and i love him so much. Thank you babe for sacrificing so much to provide for us. This year has been so great and next year will be amazing. God has blessed us in so many ways and i give Him all the glory. I cant wait to go house shopping with you! we will have so much fun and hopefully we can agree quickly on the house we want! :)
We joined a gym that has different one hour classes (kickboxing, boxing...etc...) and we love it. we have only gone to one class but that was three days ago and i am still hurting so bad. ha it hurts to walk and my calves are killing me. but man i can tell a difference. Dennis ordered us boxing gloves and he got me pink ones! i love them! :) the classes are one hour long and killer. you just want to fall on the ground and sleep. i cant wait to get in the best shape of my life. i dont really like going alone but with his schedule i have a feeling we will have a hard time going together but we will figure something out. i may have to just suck it up and go alone and so will he... i am excited. i want to do what i can now before i get pregnant and then after that i will take it easy but still work out and maybe have a great pregnancy. i would love to stay in shape through the whole thing but i am sure that's every woman's wish. God willing it will all work out!
I hope and pray that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and gets to spend it with family and friends. Stay safe and eat a whole lot! :) Do something nice for someone if you get the chance... dont forget about the people out there that might not have much or are alone during the holidays. let them know you care... Remember why we were put here on earth. We were created for His pleasure and it's our duty to give Him all the glory in ALL that we do.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
that was nice of you to say babe. I hope you have fun tomorrow. I'll miss you.
Love,
Dennis
Post a Comment