ok everyone, i am loving being pregnant but gosh EVERYTHING gets to me... i mean everything! i get so irritable at work when someone messes something up or doesnt do something right. i mean come on! it's not THAT HARD! oh well. LOL i need to just breathe and deal with it...
i am so excited and nervous at the same time. i have always wanted to be a mom but hearing what you go through in a pregnancy kinda scares me... i know that i am not the first or the last to go through this but it's still kinda scary what pregnancy can do to a girl!
i am so happy being pregnant though... and i dont even mind not showing, that will just be better for now and make work more enjoyable without a huge belly sticking out in front of me!!! and i am not afraid to tell people i am prego so it's all good...
and the other thing i hate is that i have not bought one thing for our baby. i mean i guess it's not a bad thing... i just dont know what to get you know? i dont know what the sex is yet so that makes it harder to decide what to get also... but i am ok with it i guess. i will buy something that will work for either a boy or a girl one day soon! i am so ready to pick out colors too! i found the bed i want... and the matching dresser/changing table...
this is just so surreal for me... i am just in a daze with unbelief and surprise that this is happening. i wish i could see my baby every week to make sure all is well... but i am always hungry and when i am hungry i better eat now! and i am always making frequent trips to the bathroom and my belly is expanding a little (looking bloated) but at least i can still wear my clothes. i have to!!! for now at least!
i cant wait to see my baby but for now i will settle with planning and dreaming of him/her!
thanks for the prayers everyone!!! i will post my ultrasound pic on friday after i go! i am so excited to see our little one again!!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
just 31 more weeks kristen. you will get to see your little one in no time at all. so, what furniture did you pick out? oh, and i'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy so far. ha, i was one of those women that couldn't wait to show...when i finally did start showing, i was wishing that i wouldn't have rushed it. enjoy your week and i can't wait to see your next u/s pic.
i'm glad you are happy. don't worry.. you still got a little under 7 months to buy that baby stuff! dkbaby is blessed to have a very large family so he/she will be spoiled i'm sure! and i'll hook you up with a discount! ha ha. anyway.. see ya soon! love ya!
Here is my suggestion for what you should buy for the babe (seeing as how you don't know what he/she is). I bought this book for Kim as a gift to Aaron from me and it's a book called On The Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman and it is the sweetest story ever!! She reads it to lil man every night!! Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic!!
How fun! I am so glad that you can enjoy all the ups and downs of being preggo too! One thing that I went out and bought was a book on pregnancy week to week. It is quite interesting what happens in your body without you even realizing all the hard work it is doing. Also, go by a bunch of neutral onesies and little sweet pea outfits. Those are the best things to put them in at night. Especially, the ones with the mittens on them. It is very easy to change their diaper in the middle of the night and you don't have to worry about them scratching their poor little face up with their sharp nails that grow all the time. Oh it is so much fun and such a joy to be becomming a mommy. You will be great!
Man I wanted to buy stuff but was afraid to buy certain colors and then I didn't want green if it was a girl...so I guess I waited. BUT right after the ultrasound that told us it was a girl we went right out and bought stuff. So you only have 11 weeks left and then you can really go out and splurge!! I cant' wait!! whoo hoo
thank you for the ideas you guys... i think i will break down once we get back from our trip and buy some onesies... i love onesies... and the sweet pea outfits are so cute too! wow, michelle! i do only have 11 weeks left... i am almost 1/4 of the way through and almost half of the way through to finding out what we are having... i pray our baby shows us and they give us an accurate answer! LOL
i am so excited and nervous... this is just a dream come true. thanks guys so much.
yes dkbaby will be very spoiled i am sure!!!! i cant wait to go shopping with you Joni! we will get a good deal on so much stuff!
i have several books about pregnancy and i like www.babycenter.com cuz they show you week by week which is nice... thank you Alicia... i love reading about it even though some of it scares me!!! LOL
kelly, that book sounds so sweet. i will have to look for it! thanks!
oh yes Jenny, i think i dont mind so much not showing that's for sure!!!! course i cant wait to feel him/her move!!!
i am glad you like the furniture... i cant wait to get it!
friday is just around the corner!!!! ya!
i thank aveeno for camden's flawless skin! that stuff is awesome.
Oh and I'm with Jenny, Addyson had a reaction to the baby soap so we changed to Dove Unscented (just the bar of soap) to clean her body and face and she has had perfect skin since then.
And also before your ultrasound to find out the sex you should drink orange juice or eat some chocolate to make sure your baby is awake and moving around. HA
oh that's cool. thanks to the both of you. i love dove and aveeno so much!!!!
ya i love orange juice and chocolate so that wont be a problem LOL
Don't forget about the baby shower!!! Trust me, you will love not having to buy a lot of the stuff you will need when the baby first comes. Make sure you put diapers on the list, no kidding! You will appreciate any little thing, trust me!
But, ya it's so much fun to go shopping for your baby! The suspense of not knowing if it's a boy or girl is what is so fun, you know?
Oh- and I wanted to say that from the time I found out I was pregnant with Morgan, I was NOT myself at all!! That contributed to a lot of problems I had with everyone in my life at that time-including you. I think it was like my body was a host for some foreign "thing", you know? I always thought every one was against me, everyone was always laughing at me, and no one understood anything I said or felt.
I'm telling you, it's just the hormones. I am 100% back to normal THANK God!!! I feel sorry for anyone that talked to me or was 10 ft. near me when I was pregnant with Morgan. I just snapped at them and argued with them; or just sat there and cried!!! For no reason! I was psycho!!
Andrew has a true love for me- there's proof right there!! He was so good to me. He just let it ride and we got through it.
But, anyway the point of this is to let you know that there is a light to the end of the tunnel. Pregnancy is such a beautiful blessing from God, but at the same time it has its downs. And hormones suck! But you know what? You're pregnant; you're entitled to be cranky! Dang it!
It's okay to be scared about being pregnant and becoming a mommy. No one knows how to be a mom until they become one. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Post a Comment