Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 20, 2008

our little dkbaby!

OK so here is our little baby...so precious! the baby was moving around and we loved seeing it. Dennis called our baby a little Wii character! for those of you who are Wii lovers you will know what he means. so far everyone agrees! LOL a head, body, hands and feet! LOL. the baby is doing just fine and was over an inch long! i am so excited knowing this little guy/girl is growing in me. thanks for all the prayers! we are loving this so much!


9 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG! That is so neat! You can see it's eyes too. Praise Jesus for your little miracle!

Jenny said...

It looks just like the little floating baby on your blog!

KriSTeN said...

yes!!! my little guy (i call it that but who knows what it will be) is so cute and big!!!!

Laura said...

That is the most amazing video! I can see my grandchild!!!

KriSTeN said...

ya!!! so exciting. i was worried the video wouldnt download! my niece keeps saying "oh the baby, now i want to see a big baby" so i keep showing her other babies on the blog LOL

Dennis said...

I'm glad you were able to put it on your blog girl!!! thanks, now I can see my baby anytime I want. :-)

Joni said...

omg! thats so cool! its weird.. that is inside of you! its like a little mini baby! ha ha. i didn't know they made videos like that... it's awesome.

meagan said...

Thanks for posting the video so we can all see! Looks like the baby is growing perfectly! Looks all comfy and happy...

Michelle said...

That's so awesome! I love the cd ultrasound!!!! YAY!