Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 06, 2008

Thank you everyone

Wow is all I can say! Dennis and I are amazed at all the responses.
I remember and know all of you that have posted. some i havent heard from or seen in forever.
thank you for your prayers and support and comments, we are deeply grateful!
i just wanted to say thank you!!!! :)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You're welcome!! I'm so glad it happened at the perfect time.

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I'm so happy for you and Dennis.
I look forward to following your pregnacy.
Kristen you are a very special caring young lady and I know you will be a great mom.
Your time has come enjoy every special moment of it....the first time becoming a mom is so new and special.
Love you so much,
Grandmother

Jenny said...

thanks kristen!! he is cute isn't he?? i love is chubby cheeks and full bottom lip. can't wait to see your little one. he/she will be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen - I heard about your wonderful news and wanted to write and say congrats to you and your husband. God is truly amazing and their is nothing like having life growing inside of you. I wish you both all the best and you will be in my prayers always.
-Sarah May (FKA - Hart) :-)

Jenny said...

i like the new blog kristen! looks great! did you figure out that tracker thing?

Jenny said...

hey, it says your baby is moving now. you just can't feel it. so neat!!