Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Car (in the future)



Ok so i have an Acura GSR right now and well if you guys know what kind of car it is you will know that it's not exactly a family car... (and if you know anything about me i am a HUGE car person) i love my car so much BUT with the baby coming i am going to be forced to sell it... i know i will cry... :( BUT! if i have to give up my car then this car will make me feel better! i have been wanting this model for YEARS! it's an Acura 3.2 TL and this is the color i will get too... i love this gray! i am going to get a 2004 or 2005 because they are such great cars even the used ones will last forever. my car has so many miles on it and we have had it for six years and had minimal repairs done to it. sooooooo Acura is THE car for me... these cars are priced so high brand new so since we want to save and pay cash for it i will go with a used one... the ones i have found online have been taken care of and look brand new... i just hope and pray i can find a great deal when the time comes. i am so excited!!! if i have to grow up and get out of my little sports car then this is the car that will make me happy and i wont have to feel like too much of a grown up LOL!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice Kristen!! Acura makes a great car...I kind of miss my TSX, but not too much. I don't miss the payment that's for sure. I hope you can get the car you want. You can still be cool in a sedan. I work it in my Fusion!! Oh, matt says if you are going to sell your car, he wants it. He loves those!

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm a huge car person just like you...okay, well I used to be a car person and then Camden came along. Ha! I've had so many different cars that I can't keep count anymore.

KriSTeN said...

hey girl. ya i had a decent payment on the one i have and paid it off early... so it's been nice not having a payment... and your car is so nice!i am just not a Ford person... but i do love your car... yea i remember you had a civic a long time ago! oh and i wont make payments on those Acuras... geesh they are so expensive... i am emailing you about my car just in case he really wants it... and some pics.
if he is serious we can talk more about it later... it will be a few more months...

Sarah said...

I love Acuras too! I always wanted the MDX...but I'm a total SUV person. I've owned 2 Hondas in my life and loved them both but then I got hooked on Toyota. On Valentines day a couple of years ago, he bought me a Solara and that was my kind of sports car and then...we got prego! Soooo he got rid of his 4x4 chevy for a Ford Explorer (and I dont like Ford that much either) and now he's driving my car! Isn't he sweet?! Everyday I have to hear him complain about how he's driving around a chicks car and all it needs is a Mary Kay sticker! lol. At least we're not having to pay those high gas prices! :-)

Anonymous said...

nice love the car!!


Josh!