Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big day. we get to see our little precious beautiful baby...
AND we get to see what we are having!!!! as long as little dkbaby cooperates.
i am soooooooooooooooooooo excited and thankful that tomorrow is almost here.
this baby is such an active baby. he/she is moving as we speak! LOL-
has been moving most the day, and i am thankful cuz this baby sleeps at night with me... so it's been nice so far!
i cant wait to make THE post tomorrow!!!! i remember making my first post 12 weeks ago and that was such an amazing and fun time and this is going to be so much fun too!
thank you for your prayers and your votes! if you voted please post your vote after i make the announcement tomorrow if you want to! i would love to hear what everyone guessed!

7 comments:

Dennis said...

Tomorrow is going to be awesome. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope that you are happy either way :) I'm just looking forward to having a baby with you. I love you babe. You're going to be a great mom.

Jenny said...

FINALLY the day has arrived! Can't wait to hear the news...what a fun post! I think you already know my vote but I will let you know once you post the news. Which I should know by text first, right?? Okay, dkbaby, you better cooperate...I don't think anyone could possibley wait any longer!

KriSTeN said...

awwww yall are great! oh i will be happy either way! of course!!! :)
i just want to know so i can pick out stuff and start dreaming of a nursery and what our baby will look like!

oh yes jenny i will let you know first... i wont post this till the people i can call or text know! :)
and no i cant wait any longer! LOL come on baby cooperate for mommy and daddy pleaaaaaassssseeee!

Sarah said...

The day is fianlly here! Woohoo!!! I can't wait for the post!!

Michelle said...

YAY! We will finally find out what DKbaby will be!!! Can't wait!!!

kelly said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having Kristen!!

Michelle said...

Yeah Kristen hurry up and post your news so we don't have to keep a secret any longer!