Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Third Trimester! 12 weeks left!

How Elijah is growing:By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Wow, who would have thought? I am in the third and final trimester! Praise the Lord!
I had Dennis take this pic on my lunch break today and boy was it bright out! i fought hard not to squint too much! LOL
but boy it was a gorgeous day so he took the pic behind my store. i feel huge and boy i look pretty big in this pic. Well to me i look and feel big. but i really am enjoying it.
I went to see my friend and her baby girl the other day and she is five weeks old. gosh it made me want to see Elijah so badly at that moment. i cant wait to hold him and take care of him outside my belly but for now.. i will just enjoy this time. :)
i cant wait to see everyone at my shower saturday! thank you all for your kindness. i will definately have lots of pics for my next post! :)

9 comments:

Joni said...

oh wow! you have gotten bigger but you look great! that is a good pic. awww.. i can't believe how fast time has flown! your top is cute too..
see you in two days! :D
love ya-
Joni

Dennis said...

you look really good baby momma. ;) I'm looking forward to being off with you a couple of days this weekend. I love you.

Jenny said...

Kristen, you look beautiful and are glowing! I love your top. You definitely look pregnant...no mistaking that! The final trimester finally. He's almost here! Your shower is going to be so much fun. See you Saturday!

Oh, I just crack up every time I read the part at the top where it says what size the baby is and compare it to a food. Chinese cabbage? What the heck is that? Why can't they just say bowling ball or something we are more familiar with? Ha!

Michelle said...

You look so cute!!! I can't believe 12 more weeks and we will have another one enter this world. God is amazing!!

KriSTeN said...

ahhh i cant wait to see all of you too! yall are sweet.

hahaha Jenny everytime i think "what the heck is a ...?" i dont get it. a chinese cabbage this time??? hmmmm... weird! i wish i could put a bowling ball. in the evenings that's what it feels like i am lugging around! LOL

yes God IS amazing! i am so excited! i work today and half of tomorrow and then get to hit the road! :) or "hit the dusty trail" as my brother Wade likes to say. LOL

Deborah said...

You look great! Such a cute shirt! I can't believe you only have 12 more weeks...that's amazing!

kelly said...

You look great Kristen and I can't believe you're already in your third trimester!! Before we know it we'll be seeing pictures of Elijah!!

meagan said...

Wow girl! I can't get over how beautiful you look! It's that pure happiness that just radiates from you! I can't wait to see ya!

Laura said...

What a beautiful mom-to-be!! You look great! See you tomorrow!