1. I do not like to be outside at all if it is humid or raining. I hate bad weather unless i am home and dont have to go anywhere
2. I truly believe i have a bladder anxiety. I have to sit on the end of an aisle or close to the end especially at movies. if i feel as if i cant get out quick then that creates an issue with me. I have to know that places have restrooms and for the most part i will use one in every store or place i am at. if i am traveling with others it is even worse.
3. When i am driving i am constantly talking (or yelling) to the terrible drivers that cut me off or do stupid stuff on the road.
4. Lately i have loved to be neat and organized at home. everything has a place... our room and closet are not so neat but for the most part, messes are taken care of as soon as possible.
5. I hate to let people down, and i hate to be wrong. i am very hard on myself and if i have messed something up i am the last to forgive myself.
6. if i am off i want to know what i am doing for the entire day and i dont like last minute plans.
7. I love sales, and surf the net looking for the best deal on most things i buy. Amazon is my fav website! and i will NOT pay for shipping unless it is a MUST. I want to know that it can be returned for my full money back should it not be the right item or i do not like it. i will return it to a store and never return it back online because then i have to pay for shipping on the return.
8. When i cook i have to wash dishes as i go and i have to wipe off the counters periodically as i am cooking. I have to put away each ingredient once i am done with it, that way when i am done cooking all i have to clean is the dishes that we have used to eat on.
9. I can not let the laundry build up to where i have to do 4 or 5 loads one day a week. i will do one load a day or every other day just to keep on top of it. I have to fold it immediately as it comes out of the dryer and put them away... I refuse to iron so things must come out quick and be hung up so they arent wrinkled.
10. I can not keep my mouth shut when i am watching movies and tv shows... i dont like being shut off from the world and i cant keep from talking to the tv... telling actors or actresses what to do or asking why they did something they shouldnt have... Dennis is constantly reminding me that they cant hear me!
Ok so here ya go... now i want to know about you! I tag Joni and Kristina!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
that's so weird! i thought that was me you were talking about. we are so much alike kristen...so freaky!
LOL ya i had to be careful and not copy what you said. hahaha
hope you have a good day!
oh one more thing i do. i have to get from 0 to the speed limit as soon as a light turns green. ha that' cant be good i am sure! it comes from having a sports car i guess. LOL
So I read this and was reminded on how different we are. I could totally take each one of those and explain me but it would be sooo much different then yours.
For instance, I don't have plans when I'm off, or doing something...if I do they get changed into the day....I just go with the flow and see where it takes me. That can really mess you up sometimes.
Another thing is I let all the laundry build up until I have hit the 4 loads that I do and do it all in one day. The last load ALWAYS gets left in the dryer for a couple days because by that time I'm tired.
Oh and I guess I get this from mom but I don't start out fast at all unless I have to because I don't want to waste my gas. LOL
That was great, I loved reading that.
So were you sad that I had nightmares before or after you told me to have a "bad night"? lol
all those things are true. The only thing is... you're much more easier going than your list makes it sound. love ya.
lol ya i agree with dennis!
I wish I was more like you- Life would be a little less stressful if i wouldn't procrastinate!!!
Post a Comment