
How Elijah is growing:Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
Wow i need to kick up a gear and get more calcium since i dont drink milk. i get really sick when i drink milk and it looks like i am being a slacker. my little guy needs it! so i will be doing better from now on. i love yogurt so i will just stick with that! i have no problem with protein considering i love meat! i am craving some barbeque so i think i will have to have Dennis take me to my fav bbque place up here this weekend. :)
i cant believe just 11 more weeks. gosh! time is going by quick and yet i have a lot to do so i better get it done quick! thank you again for all your prayers. we are getting more and more excited with each passing day!




4 comments:
OMG! Just 11 more weeks. I'm getting just as excited as you! Eat that yogurt girl!
that is so crazy! I cannot believe only 11 weeks left! Phew time is really flying by. And yes, you better get going cause if you're anything like me, the closer you get to your due date the more tired you become! Aaaaah baby E is almost here!
You look great! I'm so behind I had to read your last 3 posts at once! I'm so glad you had such a nice shower and time with your family. The quilt you got is gorgeous! So glad you had such a good time.
wow he's 2& 1/2 lbs now.. I wonder how big he will get?? These next 11 wks will fly! Especially with the holidays coming up!
Hope you have a good wknd... Wish I could be there for your shower. :( lol
Love ya- lil e
Post a Comment