
Casey, Julie, Janet, Lacey, Brooke and I. all of us have worked at AT&T at some point in time... some are gone :( and some of us are still there. i am so blessed to have made such great friends. on the other side of the room is my mom and Priscilla and Dennis' Grandma and Aunt and my friend Lindsey... but no one took it from the other side of the room! LOL


My friend Lindsey is eating baby food! LOL and i am holding Julie's baby girl. isnt she cute?
Wade and I and his gf Priscilla. :)


Me and mom after the shower sorting thru all of E's new goodies! every one has truly blessed us so much! thank you!
This is me and my friend Lacey, one of the hostesses. She is such a sweetie! :)


Brooke and I, she is the other hostess and a wonderful friend!
And Julie and I... she is such a great friend! and she is a new mommy to a gorgeous little girl.

A
My brother Wade and I... you can't tell that we are related now can you??? LOL

Oh! my cake! isn't it just the cutest??? oh and it has fruit in the middle. mmmmmmmmm
8 comments:
Oh how fun!! Two showers huh?? You are loved that's for sure! I can't believe how close we're getting to finally seeing sweet baby E!!!
what a great shower kristen! looks like you and your mom were sorting through lots of great stuff. i love that cake!! so precious. you've got great family and friends girl...so many that will love your little man. happy 30 weeks!
You looked like you had a lot of fun!! Yay for fun baby stuff. 10 more weeks left, almost here!
We had such a great weekend! I'm so glad we came and were able to spend time with you and dennis and your mom. love you so much and can't wait to come back up. christmas is coming soon!!!!!!!! and then sweet baby e. yea!
How fun!! :) Love the place you had it in, and it looks like you guys got some great things. What a blessing to be loved by so many! :)
Elijah is going to be so spoiled, especially by me! lol
Addyson and him will be best of friends. We will find every excuse in the book to come visit and hang out.
Another grandchild! I'm so excited to be an Aunt.
where was it at???? those are good pics... gosh yall have that room full of baby stuff! hahaha! can't wait to see it all set up. glad you had a good time!
Wow Kristen looks like you had a wonderful shower, seeing friends you don't get to see very often is really a blessing. All you great young women having a blast.
Are you sure you were not in a baby store with all those wonderful things aroung you ha!
love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment