Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daddy, Mommy and Baby E

I asked my mom and mother in law to send me baby pics from when Dennis and I were born so that i could compare all three of us. well when we got the pic of Dennis i was so excited and wanted a little boy that looked just like him! and when he was born i cried cuz God gave me what i asked for!!! he looked so much like his daddy. well  i kinda remembered what i looked like somewhat but when my mom emailed dennis my pic and i saw it i almost started crying... he looks like me too! i was born with a mohawk!!!! sooooooo here they are. what do you guys think? what features look the most like Dennis or me???


Elijah Dean 


Daddy  


Mommy

7 comments:

Jenny said...

i think he looks more like dennis if we are comparing to those pictures. he has your mohawk and your mouth but everything else looks just like dennis. such a cutie!! i'm so glad your first night at home went great. thanks for all the texts!! love ya! we need to plan a date for us to come visit.

kelly said...

That is so cute Kristen that you and your sweet baby boy were both born with mowhawks!!

Michelle said...

Ok I think he looks more like you because of the lips and hair...but he does look like Dennis too!!!
I love the comparison!

Sarah said...

aw - thats pretty cute. I would have to agree with the first comment..at this stage I think he looks like his daddy. I can see some of you in him as well but just wait they change sooooo much!

Deborah said...

Wow...he has your lips, and maybe your nose? How fun to match up the pics! Too cute! Congrats new Mommy & Daddy!!

Priscilla Van Winkle said...

ok wade and i agree he is a good mix between both of you! he has dennis's eyes, your nose and hair and then his lips are in between both of y'alls! he is beautiful!

May said...

I see Josh, or is it Dustin...ohhhh...those Bearden genes...they are everywhere!

In the first picuture your mom sent...all I could see was your eye's nose and lip's. But he favors both of your baby pictues. And he's a cutie.

Congratulations...bring him by someday when you come to the neighborhood.