i am so excited that my mom is coming sunday and my sis might come for a day next week sometime. i am not much company at the moment... and want some time with just Dennis and E but it will be nice to have my mom and sister... i wont feel bad for not being a good hostess. LOL
i am so glad yall like the pics. i wanted to cry when i saw what dennis had done to them for me. he was so awesome to do that for me and it will be a memory i can take with me for the rest of my life. i am hoping i can get them printed and framed one day. This blessing will not be taken lightly. i am truly honored to be given such a wonderful gift from God. we are a real family now and we will do the best we can!!! i will update with more pics later when i feel better. i want to put him in a cute outfit and get some great shots for you guys. i will do that soon i promise!!!!




6 comments:
I'm so happy you guys are finally home. Enjoy your time as a family of three....And don't worry about posting pics until you are completely ready. We can all wait! You're doing great Kristen! I hope you feel better soon.
You just put your feet up and relax as best as you can with a newborn! Drink lots of fluids and sleep every chance you can!
Love you and will see you in a few days...
yay for being home! I was the exact same way. We were "approved" to go home by my doctor the very next day and it felt so overwhelming. I was so scared but its amazing what an easy transition it is. God really does take care of us, doesn't He?
I'm glad to see that your sister and mom will be coming to help u out. I also like doing everything MYSELF...but you learn to just take the help as it comes!
He's such a blessing and I can't wait to meet him.
I'm so glad you guy are home. Remember, you just spent 9 months growing a baby and 31 hours in labor and another couple hours pushing and finally having a c-section. Your body needs rest and you need to get as much sleep as you can.
I'm sure Dennis loves being able to do anything for you right now. Enjoy not having to get up for everything and let your body heal.
I can't wait to come see you, Dennis and Elijah next week! I'm looking forward to doing anything and everything I can.
Love you guys!!
Aunt Michelle
Yay! I am so glad y'all are home. Those pictures are awesome- Dennis did a good job. I can't wait to see you guys again. Hope you and Dennis get some rest too! Love ya
-Nina
Those pictures were adorable! I love the way they are!
Take care of yourself and enjoy your little new baby :)
Post a Comment