well, today is Elijah's due date... gosh so crazy!! he is ten days old and he is sooooo adorable. he has been doing better and better each day. we love it. today he was awake more and so happy and cuddly. he would calm himself down so fast and not need his paci for most the day. it was so awesome. my mom is loving being with him. i get a nap every day and she has a great time with him and takes some adorable pictures. i hope yall enjoy them! :) oh and i finally got to download some from my mom's camera and so there are some from when he was first born. and in no specific order LOL
Our baby boy
Daddy and Son
spending time together
Uncle Dusty and nephew
Uncle Ryan and nephew
Dad and me
Uncle Stephen, cousin Addyson, Uncle Josh and Elijah
Uncle Josh and nephew
I liked my bath mommy
Mommy and baby
Aunt Michelle and cousin Addyson!
Grammy and Elijah
Grammy caught me being happy!
Just chillin'
Hey! What's up?




3 comments:
Oh my gosh I love that first picture. Elijah is soo adorable!!! You guys did a great job ;) I can't wait to see you guys in 2 days. You better be ready for Aunt Michelle to have some Elijah time, lol
Glad to hear you guys are doing good and that mom is taking care of you.
see ya soon, love you!!!
Okay, I officially got my Elijah fix. I kept going to your blog to see if you updated and right when I was about to go to bed, I checked again and sure enough...PICTURES!! He is just a precious little man. I like how you guys are staring at each other in the towel pictures. So so sweet! So glad your momma is taking good care of you...not that I expected anything less...it just makes things so much easier. Especially when you're not getting much sleep. Love ya!
He is SO cute Kristen! I love the first picture of him and the pictures where you are looking at him and he is looking at you!!
Post a Comment