you are such a big boy now!!! gosh i cant believe how much you have grown in the past month and how much smarter you are. you are still my cuddly baby but you are doing so much more now. you love to lay on your tummy and play with toys, and when you feel like it you love to scoot closer to your toys. you are rolling from your tummy to your back all the time. you love to talk to us and make yourself known no matter what time of day. you love your doggy and when it's nap time i just give it to you and you suck your thumb and fall asleep. you are laughing a whole lot more and just think mommy and daddy are the funniest people ever! you are always watching what everyone is doing and most the time you want me in sight at all times. mornings are still your favorite and you are sooooo happy and excited when it's time to get up. nights are still kinda rough for us but you are doing better, and you can put yourself to sleep at night too. mommy is so proud of you!!!! the other day you found your feet for the first time!!! you were taking a bath and i looked up for a second and back down at you and there you were holding your toes, it was soooo adorable!!! i have taught you how to "high five" us!!!! and you think it's the funniest thing ever. daddy was so proud to see that you were doing that already!!! our baby is a genius! you are such a ham and love to smile at everyone just as long as they dont take you away from me! LOL... i know you will get better with that but for now it makes mommy's heart melt that you love me so much. you love playing with daddy and talking to him. i know you cant wait till you can wrestle with him!!!! i will definately have to put all the breakables in a safe place with my two guys goofing off!
i love you baby boy. you are growing up so fast and are more fun with each day that passes. you will always be my baby boy but we will do our best to raise you into a wonderful young man. your pictures are so cute sweetie, but in person you are so much cuter....it's so hard to get you to smile for the camera cuz you are such a little stinker! happy 4 months baby boy. i love you and cant wait to see how much more fun you are for us this next month!!!!




6 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable. He is the cutest baby boy ever. I can't believe he is already 4 months. Give him a kiss from his Aunt Michelle
Hey Kristen! Wow it's been forever since I've been on here. School has really been consuming my life! I was bordeline failing in my pharmacology class and I needed an 80 on my final to pass- and that's exactly what I got!! So I am just so relieved that this semester is over, and that I don't have to take any steps backwards. I just have two more semesters to go!
That baby boy of yours is getting cuter by the minute! He's so handsome...so grown up!
He is sooo cute sucking on his thumb. I love it! Babies are too cute when they start realizing things that they have. 4 Months! Wow, time has gone by so fast.
Ooops, I thought I had already posted a comment...guess not.
Happy 4 Months Elijah! You are such a handsome little man. Your smiles are just too precious!
i loveeee these pics! esp the ones of him smiling with his eyes closed and the one where he's sucking his thumb with his doggy! toooo cute!
well you helped me with the pics!!! we love the one of him that looks like he is cracking up! thanks!!! you did a good job. he is one tough kid to get to smile on camera! LOL
Post a Comment