Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

 Dennis got me a diamond ring with the January birth stone (garnet) in it. I was so excited because i hadnt thought about what color it was and it's a gorgeous red! i love the color red and now i have a ring with my baby boy's birth stone in it!!! thank you Dennis. that was a very thoughtful gift and you did a great job!!! thank you for such a great first Mother's Day! i love both of my guys so much!!!!!



5 comments:

Jenny said...

You look like such a happy little momma! Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy 4 Months Elijah! I'm sure your mom will have a post about it real soon.

Jenny said...

ok, you are totally starting to do more blogging than me...where has all my time gone??

alicia said...

Happy Momma's Day! You look beautiful and glowing as a mother. He is too cute.

Dennis said...

I just saw this post! Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!!!

Joni said...

happy first mothers day! you're doing a great job!