The best day of my life!!!
Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you. Thank you for all your strength, wisdom, courage, faith, love, patience, hugs and kisses. You are an amazing woman and now i really know just how amazing you are. You sacrificed so much to have me, you loved me unconditionally, you helped make me the woman that i am today. I just want to thank you. I know that there were times when you probably could have run screaming from the house because of me...the many times i would cry for no reason, not want to cuddle with you, throw tantrums on the floor, have diaper explosions in my crib, grow up too fast, want to have my own life and my own way, and talk back and argue....but thankfully you took it all in stride, you learned to be a mom with me, and i learned to want to be just like you. i know i broke your heart when i moved out, got married and moved away, but you still love me. you knew when you had me that one day i would grow up and take a piece of your heart with me wherever i went but you still put your whole heart into raising and loving me. being a mother is the hardest job in the world, and i only wish there was a way to pay you back for everything. Thank you mom, I love you.
Dear Elijah,
today sweetheart is my first Mother's Day and it's all because i have you in my life now. i cant even begin to describe the unspeakable joy you bring to my life. it makes me sad to see how fast you are growing, (dont be in such a hurry baby boy) but really more than that it makes me so happy to see what a sweet boy you are growing up to be. i am so thankful for you and every day i wake up i thank Jesus for you. you are truly my miracle child. baby boy, there was a day when i didnt think i would ever be a mom, but then in that darkest moment God did something in my life. He taught me to give everything to Him and once i did that we found out we were going to have you. that was the greatest moment of my life besides seeing your beautiful face. Elijah Dean, no one can describe a mother's love but i will do my best to give it all to you and any future children God blesses me with. you are an angel sent to save my life. Jesus saved my soul, and he sent you to bring joy into my heart again. i write this letter in hopes that one day you will read this and know how much you mean to me. never forget, even when you are angry at me and dont understand my decisions, just remember that i do it all for you. i know that one day you will grow up and think you dont need me anymore, but i will be here waiting, when you change your mind. Your dad and i will do our best to raise you to be a God fearing, born again Christian man. We will make mistakes along the way, and we will never claim to be perfect, but we will do our best!
I love you sweetheart and always will for as long as God graces me with this life here on earth and in Heaven. You are truly my angel sent from God above.
Love,
your Momma
xoxoxoxox




2 comments:
My dear darling daughter, I would do it all over again for you. Being a mom is the best job in the world. I will admit it has not been the easiest path but I know I am right where I am suppose to be.
You are doing a great job as a mom! Just continue to love Elijah and trust that the Lord will guide you in the years ahead. I love you sweetie!
Happy First Mother's Day Kristen! I'm so glad you finally get to celebrate it with your precious little boy. Your letters are so sweet!
Post a Comment