Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Moving day!!!!

We are loading up the uhaul today!!!!! bad thing is that with all the packing i have been doing i hurt my back! so um ya... i am not happy about that. i am not the kind of person to just sit back and watch everyone work. soooooooooooo i will be resting my back tonight. i know i will find something to do! :) pray we survive this heat LOL

6 comments:

Jenny said...

yay for moving!! i am so sorry you hurt your back though. that stinks big time! take care of yourself...and good luck with the move.

Melissa said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting! :) Take it easy, and let others help! Can't wait to "see" your new place!

Joni said...

i love moving! NOT! LOL. you will make it tho! when it's all over you can just enjoy your gorgeous new house! see ya in a little while

-lil e

Michelle said...

YAY! WE had so much fun today. I'm so glad we were able to come up and help you. I loved playing with my sweet little nephew. Can't wait to see you guys MORE!!! I am so blessed to have you guys moving back home!!!!!!!!!!! Addyson and Elijah are going to have so much fun together.

Did I mention I love you???

Jenny said...

i love your new picture at the top. e looks so cute!!

meagan said...

Elijah is looking so cute, girl! Hope all is well!