Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Grad weekend!

Saturday was a busy day. we had Ryan and Elsa's graduation and then the graduation party. My day started from 5 am and ended at 11:30 pm... Let's just say that Elijah and I were exhausted. Dennis had to work, we missed you sweetie!!!
Here are some pics from that day. We had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it. As you will see there are a lot of very goofy pics that were taken. Josh helped me out so much since Dennis was gone. Thank you Josh!!! you are such a sweet and wonderful guy! :) I owe you big time! Congrats again Ryan and Elsa! we love you so much!

Just what was I doing???
This pic is hilarious!!! Josh is so funny!
Me with the graduates!
Aw Mom and Dad with their future Daughter in law
The August Graduates with the May Graduates!!! I cant believe all four of them are all done with college! way to go guys!
Aw such a cute pic!
Ha Elijah wasn't participating at the moment! LOL
Aw future sisters!
Just one month and 8 days and these two will be husband and wife!!! :)
Such a sweet boy!
Awwwwwwww, I love my baby boy!!!!
What were we doing??? LOL
hahahaah i am such a dork!!!!
just having fun...Josh, you scare me... NOT!
LOL!!!
This one makes me laugh every time.
Awwwww sweet Elijah with Aunt Michelle.
Awwww I love this pic of us!

Such a sweet couple!!!!
Aw, Uncle Stephen and his nephew!
The Bearden kiddos, all grown up!
Congrats you two!!! you guys are soooooo adorable together!
Me and Elijah with my brother!!! :)
I am so proud of you Ryan!!!! Such a handsome guy!
Now that is such a sweet moment! Dad and son!
These are very proud parents! :)
Me and my buddy Josh! :)
Aw sweet Addyson with Aunt Kiss! Love you sweetie!
Oh how adorable! Uncle Josh and Elijah
I cut his hair and styled it into a mohawk. isnt he just so stinkin' cute???
Hey there cutie pie!!!! :) I love you Elijah Dean!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

what a fun day!! you look absolutely beautiful kristen. and elijah's haircut is so cute. i love his mohawk. he is just changing every time i see a new picture of him. more and more boyish and less baby. i love all his new clothes you got him at children's place. e and c will be matching now because it seems they have most of the same things.

okay, it really does look like you have a clip in your hair or something in those pictures where you are lined up with your brother's. you said that you don't so maybe i am just crazy!

Dennis said...

good pictures babe. I missed y'all.

jenny-she has sunglasses on her head.

alicia said...

Love all the pics! You little man is the cutest thing in the world. I love his new little hair cut. You did such a great job. Everyone looks great in your family too. Glad you had a great weekend.

Joni said...

i'm glad you had a fun day even though it was long!

i love that shirt on you.. makes your eyes and hair stand out.

congrats to the grads

<3 joni

Jenny said...

okay, i finally see the glasses...duh! i had to double click on the picture to make it bigger.

Sarah said...

aw - such cute pics!! I can't believe how grown up all of your brothers look! It makes me feel so old. I love little E's haircut! And you look wonderful!!! Have you been losing wegiht?! Just gorgeous!!