
took this one with my phone so it's not as clear but he is just so cute! :)
ok ok, so by request i am updating my blog. LOL sorry Jenny... i always think about doing this and then i get so busy and forget. i had to upload my camera to the computer and there was well over 100 pictures to put on here!!!! ahhhhhh. well at least that says i am taking pics of my little one!!!! even though i dont ever have time to share them with the world.
anyways. we are doing good. staying busy. we have painted the living room and our bedroom and half of Elijah's room. i have to get the other color for the top half of his walls. i will definately post pics once the job is somewhat done. we have done the bottom color and it looks good!
elijah has been the sweetest most wonderful baby ever. he is so cuddly and fun to be around. he is getting to be very demanding though. when he wants something he will let you know. he is trying to crawl but not quite there yet. but he moves around a lot. he generally stays in the same area i put him in with his toys. he is more interested in his toys and what i am doing than anything else. he will play for a little while and then want me to pick him up and he gets so excited and will bite my shoulder!!! i am trying to break him of that before it gets tooo difficult to stop. he listens most the time when i tell him not to bite but sometimes he just does it cuz he thinks he is soooo funny. my little boy is growing up so fast. he will be 7 months next week. it's soooo crazy!
this saturday is my brother and his fiance's graduation! we are so excited for them. they have worked so hard for this. both of them will be 20 years old at their college graduation!!! can you believe it? ryan will be 21 in october and elsa will be 21 in march. i am so proud of their accomplishments. then they will be married september 18th. i am sooooooooo excited for them, they have spent the last 4 years working hard and building a great relationship with each other and family and friends. my sister and I are in their wedding so we are looking forward to getting all dressed up for it. i know that i will cry at their wedding! LOL i know it seems silly but really i have never seen two people work harder, or have that much determination. congratulations you two. i love you both!!!
we have three birthdays this month too. then sept is the wedding and our family is visiting and then my sis and i are going to throw a shower for my other brother and his fiance (getting married in january) and then the holidays.... sigh... before i know it my baby boy will be one year old... i am going to pray that time slows down somewhat. but i am enjoying him more every day.
here are some pics and i will soon post some of our house. :)




5 comments:
Thanks for updating Kristen! All of your pictures are so cute. That one with him standing against the ottoman freaked me out at first...I thought he was already pulling himself up until I read what you wrote. Elijah is getting so big and looks so happy. I hope you guys enjoy your busy weekend with your family.
He is super cute! A great mix between you and Denis. Thanks for updating. I can totally sympathize with updating. I don't have time on my hands anymore to ever update. Always staying busy. I love life that way.
YEAH YOU SLACKER!!! just kidding. you've just been busy. I love all the pictures.
Elijah is soo cute & is getting so big! In a way I want him to stay little so he let's me hold him all the time but in a way I can't wait to see him get big and start crawling and walking! He was so sweet when i babysat him.
See you soon.
Wow! Little man... he really is growing so fast! Girl, I honestly think any mom that can keep their blog updated all the time is a super mom, power to ya! Hahaha!
What great pictures! It's so nice to see him grow and change... Even when I just go a few days without seeing him. I don't think you could've asked for a sweeter and cuter little boy. Love you e!
I'm glad you're keeping busy. It's so weird when you think about where our families are now compared to like 10 yrs ago!
Love ya girl.. See ya soon.
-lil e
Post a Comment