Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Momma!

Ok, so we went out to eat at Lupe Tortilla last night for Kristina's b'day celebration. There were so many of us there and it was loud and a lot of fun! so anyways, Elijah was in the high chair playing with a toy, sitting between Dennis and I. I looked down and he was reaching for me and goes "momma momma momma" oh my word!!!! i almost flipped out!!! i was like Dennis did you  hear him???? he said Momma!!!!!!! i wanted to cry and jump up and down! LOL.... anyways... so my baby boy said "momma" and he was looking and reaching for me!!!!! i am so proud. i will always remember this moment for the rest of my life! :) 

5 comments:

Dennis said...

It was really nice to hear. I know you've been waiting!! I love you both.

Jenny said...

Oh, that is so cool Kristen! That's the moment you've been waiting for these past 7 months...totally worth the wait, huh? I can't wait to hear him say it!

Joni said...

yay! :D

Sarah said...

hooray! Isn't it awesome?!! I remember when Skylar first said it and it was such an amazing feeling!!

alicia said...

That is too cute! I am glad you are so happy. It makes your whole world when they do that.