Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

on Christmas Eve, Grandma and Grandpa came over and brought Elijah some gifts. Grandma brought him a wooden rocking horse that he loves!! she put garland on it and he played with that too. and Grandpa brought him a wagon and he was so excited about that... he rode in it for so long and Grandpa pulled him all over the house for a long time! it was so fun to see the look on his face! :)















3 comments:

Dennis said...

He definately got spoiled on his first Christmas. I could've gone without gifts. It was more fun watching him.

Michelle said...

I love the last one Elijah is so adorable!!

Jenny said...

I love your tree!! it's beautiful!

Elijah looks so cute on his new rocking horse and he will love his wagon...that gift will last forever!!