Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

time flies

My baby boy will be 1 in exactly two weeks from today... where has this year gone??? but the good thing is he is still my baby!!!! :) he is growing up fast but today before bath time i took his clothes off and held him and he tucked his legs up and laid his head on my shoulder and i realized, he is still very much a baby. My baby boy!!!! i love saying those words. He lights up our world and I cant imagine life without him... Elijah Dean, i love you sweetheart!

my brother is getting married in 1 week 5 days... wow!!!!

i will update with pics from our first Christmas with Elijah soon. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! That picture is sticking adorable! That reminds me, I need to upload some. I'm so bad. I can't believe sweet Elijah is going to be 1 year!!! He is soooooooo cute!! Love it

Michelle said...

I have the CUTEST nephew in the WORLD!