

We are going to have another baby. we have been keeping it hush hush for a little while. Just to get through the first ultrasound. I am 9w 6d today and due November 16th. We are so excited and thankful for this new baby! :)) I am quite a bit nervous having two kids soon but i know that i have the most wonderful husband who will help me as much as he can! :))
we are so blessed! i wasn't going to stress over having more children, and told God that whatever His will is then let it be done. I am a mom and i love it and so thankful for Elijah and i know this little one will just add to the over flowing love we have in our house! Thank you Lord for everything!!!!




3 comments:
Congrats Kristen, Can't wait to meet him or her!
Yay Kristen and Dennis! So excited for you! Elijah will be an awesome big brother!
Thank you both!!! we are excited and i am nervous beyond belief! our whole world changed when Elijah came around but two?? I hope i can handle it!!! :))
Post a Comment