Wow!!!! I can't believe how far along I am. i mean i can in some ways because the majority of this pregnancy has been miserable! But now i am feeling better and can get more things done AND keep chasing after my 2 year old. Elijah is such a sweetheart and I could not ask for a better child!!!! He is definately going to be a great big brother!!! :)))
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
14 weeks along with our second baby!
Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him -- a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the the size of a lemon -- and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I know this comment is late, but I'm glad you're passed that miserable stage! I know it won't be fun being pregnant all summer. It doesn't help that it must be one of the hottest summers we've had, but it'll be well worth it! Our boys are going to be lucky to have you as their mother
thank you Dennis. that's so sweet.
i want the next 19 weeks to go slow though, because this is the last 19 weeks we will just have one to spend all our time with. after that we have to share our time with TWO! so hard to believe!
Post a Comment