I can't believe this is happening. Ok i am sure i will say that a lot but i really mean it!
the baby moves so much and i love feeling her/him.
Elijah is doing great! he is growing up so fast. in a little over a month he will be 2 1/2 and I can't believe it! He is so smart (doesnt every parent say that?) well HE IS!
He calls me "mom mom" and i love it. :))
He is totally potty trained! We took it slow and he caught on quick! No accidents in over two weeks! Thank you Lord! That was one hurdle i was dreading but he did great!
He loves his cars and loves to "fix" them when they "break down" ha ha. too cute!
He gets super excited when i tell him we are going to see family. when i name them he jumps up and down and says "thank you mom mom" or "yay!! whoohooo" ha ha. he gets his excitement from me i guess. :))
He gets jealous when i hold other kids and has to fit himself on my lap too. it's going to be hard on him when the baby comes, but we will do our best for sure. i love my little Elijah... the baby definately wont replace him! just make our family more fun! he is going to be such a wonderful big brother. he is so sweet! loves to give hugs and kisses. He adores his daddy too. they have so much fun wrestling. and he loves to work out with dad... Daddy got him some tools to play with and he fixes his four wheeler when they are out there. ah i love moments like that! they are a great team.
we have had to make some big decisions in our life, and it's been hard but I believe God will take care of us for sure. We put our home up for sale and Dennis went back to his old job in the oilfield... it's a smart move for us just sad to leave our house. we love this place! and i have had so much fun decorating... but on to other adventures. I can't count how many friends i have up in East Tx so i am thankful. never going to be a dull moment for sure!
I am looking forward to what this year brings... November will get here too fast, i want time to slow down, pretty soon i will have 2 kiddos to chase after! Wow! i hope to lose even more weight than I did after having E that's for sure! :))




2 comments:
I can't wait to have two kids to be proud of! It's gonna be fun. It is hard going back to this job because of the schedule (or lack thereof) but, I'm thankful for the opportunity. I will take advantage of every moment I have with y'all. I love all three of you.
Elijah, you're a character! You cut your eyes, and smart off to us already. It's funny, but we have to hide the fact that we're laughing sometimes. Well, I laugh a lot when you and your mom aren't looking, because I think you're hilarious. You really shouldn't talk to us like that though! haha. It makes my day when you're excited to see me get home from work, or when you wake me up in the afternoon (if I'm working nights). Sometimes it takes every ounce of energy I have just to play hotwheels with you, but it's worth it.
Kris, two kids... really? This is gonna be interesting. I'm thankful that God is allowing our family to grow. I couldn't ask for a better wife/partner/friend to do this with. I love you.
ha ha, yes i want to laugh too, and sometimes i do. but wow, what will we do to keep him from doing this to us at 5 and 6? oh dear...we do have our hands full and another one? wow!
but it's going to be a blast, they are our children forever, young or old, they are ours!
he adores you and always will! these boys are going to always look up to you and know that you are the best dad EVER!!!!
Post a Comment