As of right now we have that i "prefer a V back" and she will keep an eye on things and see where to go towards the end of this pregnancy. I'm praying it all works out!!! It would be so nice not to be cut open!
Jackson is doing great. I have gained 32 lbs so far, and his heartbeat was around 145 yesterday. He is a very active baby. Not as active as Elijah though.
I have about 14 weeks left. Man i can't believe it!!! I'm just ready for this awful summer to pass. But for now I will enjoy every minute I have with Elijah.




2 comments:
You're so lucky to have such an amazing doctor! That's great that she will consider doing a v back also. Most doctors don't these days. I hope you're able to deliver the way you'd like this time. You're doing great and it's flying by! Whoo hoo...can't wait to meet little Jackson!
Thanks Jenny, I can't wait to meet Anistyn! She is a doll! yes we will see. either way scares me, but if i can not get cup open hey more power to it! :))
Post a Comment