Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Very sad day
Today we had to say goodbye to our amazing and wonderful sweet baby girl Brownie. She was the best dog ever. I am so tired from crying and not sleeping. I can't think straight. I miss her so much knowing that I will never see her again. She was staying at my in laws until we could get her back in October when we get a bigger place with a yard... well she got cancer and was in serious pain. Bone cancer from what the vet could see. She needed to be put down... I had to let my girl go. Hardest decision to make. I am sad and heartbroken. I took her in for a bad sore on her foot, thinking ok maybe her toe would have to be removed...but instead was told she needed to be put down very soon. She had weeks to live and in so much pain. We had to make the decision so we spent one last night with her... and then let her go. :( i will never forget you Brownie girl. I love you sweet sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so sad for you. I lost my 12 year old cat, Tucker, to cancer on Nov. 6, 2009. It was one of the worst days of my life. He was like a son to me. :( You did the right thing, but it's hard, I know. I held him while he died. I wouldn't do that again. I have to live with that memory now. Hope you guys just turned her over to the vet and left, comforting each other. I'm praying for you...
yes, they sedated her and once she was asleep we left... i wanted to stay cuz it feels weird leaving her alive, but i was falling apart as it was... and just didnt need to see that... :(
it is hitting me today and i am so very sad.
She was very sweet, and awesome. She'll be missed. I'm sorry you're still so upset babe.
Losing a beloved pet is so very hard. I am sorry you are hurting but glad you had over 8 years with such a wonderful dog!
Post a Comment