i went to do my gestational diabetes test yesterday and i think it came out fine, no call yet! :) and i have gained 36 lbs. the doctor and nurses say i look great so i guess i shouldn't worry. I gained 40 with Elijah and lost it super fast AND this time i started out 10 lbs lighter, so i guess i am aiming to get back to what i was when i had Elijah. LOL...
I am ready to be thin again!!! i miss my waist! :)
we have so much to do in such little time but i am going to try and just enjoy the next 2 and a half months before baby gets here. Elijah is growing up so fast!!! he is so cute and i love spending my days with him.
he pretty much says EVERYTHING! he will copy what people are saying on tv.. so we have to be very careful.
he walks in a room and says "what the heck?" and "oh my Josh" and "are you kidding me" is his new one... hmmmm who says all of that??? LOL
one day Elijah and i were arguing back and forth and Dennis just laughed and said "oh man, sounds like two Kristen's in there" LOL... he is def very outgoing and expressive like his mama. he makes me smile and laugh every day! i love it!
his main problem is saying "stupid" about everything... :( it was our fault. when he was little if he hit his head or got hurt we would say "stupid floor, stupid chair" etc... and now he calls people stupid when he is mad. sigh...
he never has accidents anymore and goes potty all by himself! such a smart little boy! love it! I cant wait to decorate a room for my boys! we are moving to a rent house in a little over a month and it's going to be awesome!
I can't believe that we will have two children to take care of very soon. God is so good, and He will definitely have to help me when i am super exhausted!




2 comments:
I can't wait for you to get into another house so you can have fun decorating!
Now I can't wait to see Jackson!!!! I LOVE being a Grammy!!! Being a mom was wonderful but a grandma is even better!!!
Our little man if definitely growing up quick! I bet you're glad that the temperatures have fallen below 100 finally. I'm looking forward to getting into a new house. Love ya.
Post a Comment