oh i am so excited for you. I know you have been praying for a baby for so long and there it is!!! God is so wonderful! I am so happy for you two and pray these next months are such a joy for you both! Congratulations!!
Kristen!!! I am sitting here crying, so thankful for God's blessing on you and Dennis. I read your blog probably 2 or 3 months ago and I really started praying for you guys. I have another married couple/friend who has tried for probably 5 years to get pregnant. God touched her also and they just found out yesterday they are having a girl!!! There has been ALL KINDS of prophetic words in 2008 that God is HEALING THE WOMB and that God is going to make the church fruitful, first in the natural and then in the spiritual. I have heard some powerful prayers for the womb this year... I claimed it for you and Dennis and my other friends, as well. God is SO incredible.. He is doing miracles, signs and wonders. I am so happy for you! Kimberley Frazier, from Conroe 1st A/G 2000-2002
I am a wife, a MOM, a daughter, a sister,a granddaughter, a sister in law, a daughter in law, an aunt and a friend! My husband and I have been married for over 10 years and together for almost 13. He is my best friend and the most wonderful man i have ever met! He is an amazing daddy to our son, Elijah!! I truly could not ask for more. Our son, Elijah is 2 and a half and he is the sweetest, most precious little boy we could have ever asked for! I LOVE being a mommy to him!!!! Being parents to this precious little guy is more than we could have ever asked for. He is amazing and truly our little angel sent directly from our Lord above. God does answer prayers! Now in November we will be having our second little boy, Jackson! We are truly blessed parents and will always be so thankful for these amazing boys! We want to raise our guys to know and love Christ the way we do and to have the peace that we will all one day be in Heaven with Him! I truly love my Saviour and am so thankful for everything He has done for me. Anything else you want to know just ask!
9 comments:
oh that's perfect!!! They always seem like a blob but you know the baby is just in one of it's stages moving onto the other. YAY!!
aw it looks like dennis already! haha
Yes Joni
JUST like your brother!!! LOL
i am glad i am not the only one that sees it...
ya it's pretty cool! it was so amazing seeing the heart beat... very very cool!
How fun!
oh i am so excited for you. I know you have been praying for a baby for so long and there it is!!! God is so wonderful! I am so happy for you two and pray these next months are such a joy for you both! Congratulations!!
Kristen!!! I am sitting here crying, so thankful for God's blessing on you and Dennis. I read your blog probably 2 or 3 months ago and I really started praying for you guys. I have another married couple/friend who has tried for probably 5 years to get pregnant. God touched her also and they just found out yesterday they are having a girl!!! There has been ALL KINDS of prophetic words in 2008 that God is HEALING THE WOMB and that God is going to make the church fruitful, first in the natural and then in the spiritual. I have heard some powerful prayers for the womb this year... I claimed it for you and Dennis and my other friends, as well. God is SO incredible.. He is doing miracles, signs and wonders. I am so happy for you! Kimberley Frazier, from Conroe 1st A/G 2000-2002
That's awesome!! Huge Congratulations to you!!! SO exciting, and I can't wait to follow your journey! :)
so cute kristen!! i think it kind of looks like you...ha! thanks for posting it. we've got to get together soon girl!
Yay!! Hey sorry it took me so long to check your blog! I'm so excited for you guys! It's gonna be lots of fun, you'll see! Happy Father's Day, Dennis!
Post a Comment