Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers. My heart breaks with sadness for her and the loss of her little one... Pray for her strength and endurance to get through this... I wish i could protect my sister from all the hurt in this world, but unfortunately it is out of my hands, but she is in His hands. I know that God has a special plan for her and her family. I just want her to know how much i love her and look up to her for being the wonderful mother she is...
I love you Michelle...i just know my baby is up there looking after your little one... one day we will see them and they will run into our arms and we will lift them up with tears of joy on our faces... i know that little Addyson will look after my little one here on earth... as mine is looking after yours in Heaven...
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
thankyou....that was nicely put at the end.
Yes, we all are praying for Michelle and the rest of your family. My dad got a call from your brother Ryan the other night and he wanted to let you all know that he sends his best. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.
Post a Comment